- Students for Life
- Students for life’s mission is to recruit, train, and mobilize the Pro-Life Generation to abolish abortion. They provide help to school clubs that partner with their organization to educate and recruit others on campus.
- If you’re wanting to start a group, plan what your vision will be and recruit 5 other members. From there contact your regional coordinator at [yourstate]@studentsforlife.org. Your regional coordinator will provide you materials and help to make your club successful.
- Students for Life action is the political part of Students for life.
– They do campaigns such as calling and texting potential voters and educating them on the Pro-Life movement and many other campaigns.
– Students for Life Action action center https://studentsforlife.quorum.us/issues/
– Get involved with Students for Life: https://studentsforlifeaction.org/get-involved/
- If your interested in educating others on abortion and working towards developing your schools environment to become welcoming and accessible to pregnant and parenting students join Students for Life’s Effective Education and Support Services pillar teams here: https://studentsforlife.activehosted.com/f/55
- If you want to take a step further, apply to be a captain at: https://studentsforlifeaction.org/apply/
- Live Action
- Become a Live Action Ambassador: https://www.liveaction.org/live-action-ambassadors/
– Ambassadors will receive opportunities to develop relationships with other
Pro-Life leaders, expand their network, learn to be a Pro-Life leader, contribute to the growth of the Pro-Life community.
– As an Ambassador you will activate for the unborn through social media and conversations and be fully equipped with tools and resources to strengthen your Pro-Life position.
- Turning Point USA
- Turning Point is a student movement to spread the principles of fiscal responsibility, free markets, freedom, and limited government.
- Start a Turning Point USA chapter at your school by meeting the following requirements: Maintain an Executive Board/Officer Team with at least three (3) positions: President, Vice President, and Treasurer, Remain in communication with a TPUSA Field Director or Regional Director, Submit an End-of-the-Year Report to TPUSA HQ, Sign the Chapter Charter Agreement (https://www.tpusa.com/chaptercharteragreement), Adhere to TPUSA’s Chapter Code of Conduct (https://www.tpusa.com/chaptercharteragreement).
- Start a Turning Point USA Chapter: https://www.tpusa.com/startachapter
- PragerForce is a digital movement that consists of students and young professionals working to protect Pro-Life, Pro-American, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Family values. Members get access to PragerU programs, events, resources, and have the opportunity to connect with a supportive community of young conservatives.
- By getting involved in this program you can share content online, participate in missions and petitions online, campaign against Big Tech censorship, and be featured on PragerU’s instagram.
- Link to join: https://www.prageru.com/pragerforce/