- Look for pregnancy centers near you. This can be done with a Google search, looking at the map on your phone, or using the GreatLife map (found below) to connect with PRC’s near you!
- Find the website for that center.
- It should have a bar at the top or along the side (possibly as a sub-branch of “Get Involved” or something similar) with “Volunteer” typed.
- Click on “Volunteer”
- Each pregnancy center likely has its own requirements for its volunteers.
- Below is an example of an application for a Pregnancy Resource Clinic.
Once you have found PRC near you, let us know so we can add them to the GreatLife PRC map!
If you don’t see what you’re looking for contact us; we’ll help you figure it out and add it to our website!
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.